Original topic:

No signal galaxyS10+

(Topic created on: 14-05-2019 06:26 AM)
Tara85
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi Guys, 

I pre ordered my galaxy S10+ and when it came I was delighted! I switched from apple to Samsung after some 12 years of using iPhone. My partner also got the new galaxyS10+ too. He has always had Samsung and we both dont have signal most of the time now. It is really upsetting frustrating and I'm actually considering taking it back and demanding a replacement. I don't want a phone I cannot use. Having small children and travelling around for work it is important that people can get hold of me incase of any emergencies with the children. Several times already since April I have missed important calls due to signal issues. 

Please help. 

Kind regards 

Tara

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Frederickdawg
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'm assuming when you say weak signal you're referring to lower bars and connection issues?
Are you also on the same network that you were before changing phone?
What I found was that some brands of phones display an exaggerated signal strength in their status bar.
0 Likes
voodoochild1974
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Going to guess you use EE or Virgin?

I got the S10+ and sent it back the same day, side by side with my S9+, it was 1 or 2 bars behind the S9.

There has been big issues in America with one provider, it seems its the same here, if it is the provider, no idea how long until a fix.

0 Likes