Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC download to google pay not working

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 02:33 PM)
ronan888
First Poster
Options

THE BASICS: I have tried all day to get a football game ticket to download to my Samsung S10 onto my google pay account (only option).  

I have:

Made sure your default payment method on your phone is Google Pay. 

Made sure NFC is enabled on your phone. 

AND battery saving is NOT on!

I get a white screen from G PAy - "Something went wrong. Please try again"

But it still doesn't work! My solution so far has been to get a friend with an iPhone to download the ticket for me IMG-20211210-WA0008.jpg!!! I would be most grateful of help to get this fixed on my phone. 

Secondly when logging in from Yahoo email to Gpay - I lose the keyboard. I have got around this by making a note and cutting and pasting the username and password into the screen - this at least I can overcome, but is also painful.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@ronan888: You mentioned that Power Saving Mode is not enabled, but the icon is showing in the screenshot above. With this in mind, please swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and tap on Power Saving Mode so it greys out. Also, the orange N in the bottom right corner may be drawing your attention to an available update, therefore I recommend following the icon trail to see where it leads. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
ronan888
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20211210-142546_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
ronan888
First Poster
Options

did take that off. To be honest hard to test now - as my friend has the ticket on his phone. 

0 Likes
ronan888
First Poster
Options

thanks very much for the suggestion. 

0 Likes
Members_Hpmn5Ye
First Poster
Options

Hi, had same problem on my Samsung S21 so had to make chrome browser app my default and it resolved issue.

Members_yGmaPmX
First Poster
Options

This RESOLVED MY ISSUE!! THANK YOU!!

0 Likes