13-11-2022 06:29 AM in
13-11-2022 10:26 AM in
@Ms_D: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Galaxy S10. Which apps in particular are you experiencing problems with? Have you tried checking the Google Play Store and Galaxy Store for any available updates for the affected apps, to see if this helps? Furthermore, try heading to Settings > Apps > Select an app > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, to see if you notice an improvement.
14-11-2022 06:16 PM - last edited 14-11-2022 06:17 PM
@keith30 The OP seems to have the latest update for their device,this will be a security one. The S10 though will not be eligible for Android 13.
@Ms_D In addition to the advice given it is advisable to wipe the cache partition after updates Follow these steps if not completed recently:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
There is also the Repair apps option from the same Recovery Menu.
Hopefully you will find a solution, however you may wish to consider an upgrade at some point and I would hope you would consider the latest Samsung devices.
Your current device is currently due to stop receiving security updates at some point next year,so bear that in mind. https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-galaxy-s10updates
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .
15-11-2022 05:43 AM in