Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update s10 plus

(Topic created on: 29-01-2020 05:30 PM)
Midgetgemzx
Apprentice
Options

Since this new update I can no longer find the recycle bin on the camera app and have lost the ability to move photos into different albums the 3 dots to take you to settings etc has banished

I can also  find no way to change the notification tone for certain apps this update has BOT made things smoother or better it has in my opinion impaired the use of my phone

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Midgetgemzx: The Recycle Bin is located in the Gallery app. To access it, go to Apps > Gallery > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Recycle Bin. If you can't see it here then tap Settings > Recycle Bin, and toggle the switch on to enable it.

To move a photo to a different album, please go to Gallery > Albums > Open an album > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Edit > Select the image(s) you'd like to move by ticking them > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Move to Album > Select the album you'd like to move them to.

To change the notification tone for individual apps, go to Settings > Apps > Select the relevant app e.g. Facebook > Notifications > Device Level Notifications > Sound > Select your preferred alert. I hope this helps.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Midgetgemzx: The Recycle Bin is located in the Gallery app. To access it, go to Apps > Gallery > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Recycle Bin. If you can't see it here then tap Settings > Recycle Bin, and toggle the switch on to enable it.

To move a photo to a different album, please go to Gallery > Albums > Open an album > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Edit > Select the image(s) you'd like to move by ticking them > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Move to Album > Select the album you'd like to move them to.

To change the notification tone for individual apps, go to Settings > Apps > Select the relevant app e.g. Facebook > Notifications > Device Level Notifications > Sound > Select your preferred alert. I hope this helps.