Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new one ui 4.0 android 12 breaks again

(Topic created on: 28-01-2022 02:08 AM)
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
I  know I'm not the only one but last update the one drive forced my device to go haywire , now we have another update and alot of my overlay apps stop working almost immediately after launch. ie virtual android or round light rgb basically most apps that use display over other apps become unresponsive and crash. #s10 , #oneui4.0
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Josh50052 Hi, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
XxgazaaxX
Journeyman
Options
*****. Even you with an s10 have the oneui 4 update. I, with an s20, still don't have it. I really feel like the only one without it 😑
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
last time with the one drive the only fix was a full flash. I really don't want to do this again. 😫 last time samsung told me it was a user app. not their fault even though the issue occurred because they changed from google drive to one drive and it started trying to backup system apps and crashed itself and then spammed attempts. this time I declines it's use and disabled it on boot. but this isn't just me thats having this unresponsive problem. in the play store multiple ppl have 1 stared the app saying it now crashes and most of them even said they were using samsung and its since the latest update... thats clearly a permission error. but last time i called samsung the rep on the phone burst out laughing because their update broke my phone 4 days after my 2 year guarantee ran out... talk about planned obsolescence. not even 2 months later and this.
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
what country are you ? its based on region. check manually?
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
I got my update on the 20th of January
0 Likes
XxgazaaxX
Journeyman
Options
UK
0 Likes
Josh50052