Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Navigationbar annoying

(Topic created on: 14-01-2020 10:13 PM)
Damien1985
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

When i play airlinegames this stupid navigationbar pops up and until it dissapear I can't  use those  buttons that are on the edges on the fone. Anoying when you play airlinegames because there you have alot of buttons that you need to use fast. Everytime I push a button this stupid thing comes up in a few seconds and when it disappears I can do next move and then I have to wait and do next move. This makea my airplane not flying well. Hoa do a disable that ***** totaly when gaming. I know how to make them small so its just three lines but that doesn't help me at all. I need it away totaly when gaming. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Ireibe
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Damien1985 wrote:

When i play airlinegames this stupid navigationbar pops up and until it dissapear I can't  use those  buttons that are on the edges on the fone. Anoying when you play airlinegames because there you have alot of buttons that you need to use fast. Everytime I push a button this stupid thing comes up in a few seconds and when it disappears I can do next move and then I have to wait and do next move. This makea my airplane not flying well. Hoa do a disable that ***** totaly when gaming. I know how to make them small so its just three lines but that doesn't help me at all. I need it away totaly when gaming. 

You mean standard Android Navigation Bar ? Go to Settings > Navigation Bar, there you can replace the virtual buttons by gestures, then they are gone for good.

0 Likes
Damien1985
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Like I wrote I already use that. But because the buttons are at the side where the gestures are so will the cellphone samsung s10 plus belive i do a gesture everytime i use a button where the gestures are. 

0 Likes
Damien1985
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

20200115_082814.jpg

20200115_082837.jpg

0 Likes
Ireibe
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Damien1985 wrote:

Like I wrote I already use that. But because the buttons are at the side where the gestures are so will the cellphone samsung s10 plus belive i do a gesture everytime i use a button where the gestures are. 

You wrote "I know how to make them small so its just three lines but that doesn't help me at all. "

You can get rid of these buttons completely. Did you also do that ?

0 Likes
Damien1985
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I can choose gesture our normal and nothing more in the navigationbar settings
0 Likes
Ireibe
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Damien1985 wrote:
I can choose gesture our normal and nothing more in the navigationbar settings

You can disable the gesture-hints :

015202083755.jpg

0 Likes
Damien1985
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

WithoutWithout

With buttonsWith buttons

Other alternativeOther alternative

No alternative to take it away totaly

0 Likes
Ireibe
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Damien1985 wrote:

No alternative to take it away totaly

My S9 / Android 9 has got an Option "Gestenhinweise" below the other navigation-bar-options.

If I disable that then the buttons that look like lines are gone for good.

01520209224.jpg

0 Likes
Damien1985
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My telephone doesn't have that one. And this telephone is one of the newest. It's really strange. 😞 

0 Likes