Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S10's performance

(Topic created on: 29-12-2019 08:07 PM)
Raey
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy S10 started lagging and it's not smooth after I got the new One UI and Android 10 update, the screen turns off on the lock screen and I can't seem to access it unless I I restart my phone

My S10 also has a rattling voice when u shake it back and forth

The S 10's battery percentage also drains faster than it used to before the update

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Raey 

When a large update is downloaded a phone can take a few days to properly index and settle.

However if this continues then if this was my situation I'd try these in order .....

1. Make sure all my apps are updated.

2. Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables the downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens. If things improve then one or more of your apps have not been possibly updated by the developer. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops and let the developer know.

3. Turn the phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache. None of your info is lost this way.

4. Back up , remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset.

5. Seek support from a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

The rattling noise is probably the camera module moving around when you shake it which is usual and something you may not have noticed before. After all it's not a usual user experience to have to shake the phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

also report this via samsung members app 

0 Likes