19-09-2023 02:54 PM - last edited 19-09-2023 04:28 PM
19-09-2023 04:27 PM - last edited 19-09-2023 08:37 PM
Hi @ESHETU certainly check if there are any issues with Network. I take it it is not just one contact you are having an issue with. You may need to reinsert the sim or try in another device if that is possible before doing so. A few other ideas that have not been mentioned.
Toggle Airplane Mode On /off to see if that makes a difference.
Reset The Network connections, go to Settings-General Management-Reset-Reset Network Connections.
if the other Trouble Shooting fails would try wiping the cache partition, this deletes temporary files but keeps your Data intact.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .