Original topic:

Music download services

(Topic created on: 06/06/19 00:04)
GingerSteve
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Can anyone give advice on the best music purchase services on android,

I'm not wanting to stream other than the radio stations I use.

I'm asking as a novice as although I do use YouTube and online radio stations, I don't know which services are best in range and reliability 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

After purchasing the Cd's of choice I usually then use the Andriod Transfer software to move the songs to my phone.

However if you Google Search you'll find lots of hits about options available and usually they have user reviews attached @GingerSteve 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

After purchasing the Cd's of choice I usually then use the Andriod Transfer software to move the songs to my phone.

However if you Google Search you'll find lots of hits about options available and usually they have user reviews attached @GingerSteve 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

View solution in context

GingerSteve
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Ok I'll just take my time and see which service covers my tastes better then...and I usually buy the CDs then copy over to sd , I was just curious if these online music digital purchases were a viable means , being good music stores are few and far between on the high street these days ....I'm liking having my galaxy s10e though 🙂

Thank you for the reply
0 Likes
Capik27
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi Steven! On my Android phone, I download music that I find on Youtube with the help of a Youtube to mp3 online converter, which also allows downloading the songs for free. I don't know why the Apple guys think they are better, or their phones are better than the Android phones, when we are free to download every type of content that we want without paying, when they have to pay for every song on iTunes.

0 Likes