Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Motion effect S10+

(Topic created on: 14-12-2019 12:15 PM)
derdevil
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello need help whit this. I update to android 10 and now i dont have this options (motion effect) for  wallpaper (lock and home screen.

44 REPLIES 44
JQS
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I have the same issue. Would very much like it back
derdevil
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I hope they fix this with update.

Deathstalker
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello guys,

Got the upgrade to Android 10 and One UI 2.0 today and bam, the lovely motion effect got motionless.

Here's to hoping it will be back.

Love the new transition animations and the fluidity of One UI 2.0. It's smooth and fast at the same time.

Great job Samsung and bring back the motion and more cool visuals if you have'em  :smiling-face:

Nazsaki
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Deathstalker wrote:

Hello guys,

Got the upgrade to Android 10 and One UI 2.0 today and bam, the lovely motion effect got motionless.

Here's to hoping it will be back.

Love the new transition animations and the fluidity of One UI 2.0. It's smooth and fast at the same time.

Great job Samsung and bring back the motion and more cool visuals if you have'em  :smiling-face:

My S10+ has also the same problem. Before i updated the effect worked fine. After the update my wallpaper is motionless

Deathstalker
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello @Nazsaki,

Yes the motion effect  was definitely removed on the fresh upgrade to Android 10/One UI 2.0. Maybe they will bring it back, but that remains to be seen.

Instead they added a zoom-in/zoom-out transition animation, to the wallpaper, on app launch and app close respectively. It's pretty neat too. I don't know if that interfered with the old motion effect and that's the reason they removed it.

I would love to see more optional special effects to chose from.

An official response from Samsung would be nice. We'll wait and see.

Cheers!

astraujums
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Samsung, please bring it back!

Federico_80
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi All and Hi Samsung,

I'm on note 10+, just updated to Android 10, with the same issue.

I'm very disappointed, I've not paid more that 1k€ for a device that after last update will remove functions. 

This function for me it is mandatory, first because the look that have the device with motion effect it looks like a 3D screen, wonderful, with more deep and not a flat, insignificant panel, second because reduce possible burnin of the image on the screen since I usually does not update it for years.

So please restore function which I paid for.

Thanks

Regards

Federico

Tduguay10
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I'm having the same problem 

Jom
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series