Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moisture warning won't go

(Topic created on: 01-02-2022 09:42 AM)
Mike3
First Poster
Options
Hi, after latest update there are a number of issues with my galaxy s10+. The moisture warning has come up and won't go after doing all the recommended things.
I can't enter to clear cache. Power button volume up and bixby key. Not entering the reset/ clear cache option. Tried to reset to earlier saved data, but even this won't work and came up with a failure. My sd card has gone crazy and lost all files. Tried to format the card ti no avail. All this because of the latest update.
Any ideas will be welcomed.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try Below

Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.

When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.

Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
I had same issue with S10+ but only when I plug charger. I don't know how to fix (I tried Samsung recommended things but didn't help
), it but I know no any water get in. Because I use carefuly.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Mike3
First Poster
Options
So after getting in touch with so called Samsung experts, who are totally useless and want you to send the phone for repairs. Money making.
I tried plugging in to laptop, turn phone off. Then restart. Took a few go's, but eventually the moisture warning was off and charging is back to normal.
So Samsung experts, recommend this to others if they have problems with moisture warning. Instead of trying to make money out of your loyal people.
0 Likes
Mike3
First Poster
Options
Read my solution might help you.
0 Likes