Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing email folders

(Topic created on: 09-09-2019 07:56 AM)
ClaireIreland
First Poster
Options

I transferred everything from my S9 to my new S10 and my email folders didnt show.

I deleted and reinstalled the email app and some of my email folders are still missing.

The ones showing are empty so I cannot accesa saved emails?

Go to solution
29 REPLIES 29
wisusanv
Apprentice
Options

I've had this same problem for a long time.  Tried creating a sub- folder from the Inbox and,  of course,  that didn't work.  BUT when I created a sub-folder of Saved all my missing folders miraculously appeared.

Solution
easybrowser
Explorer
Options

Thanks for that feedback. In my case, I removed my email account then added it back again and all of my folders were there again. I had already tried this but it hadn't worked but I thought I'd try it again and, this time, it did.

0 Likes
wisusanv
Apprentice
Options

Interesting.  I didn't even try that since others said it hadn't worked for them.  Guess it would have been my next step 😉

0 Likes
Members_xX8VR4l
First Poster
Options

This worked for me. thank you..

0 Likes
Chrissimac
First Poster
Options

Thank you! This worked for me! 

0 Likes
Kenzo999
Student
Options
It worked for me!! 😃
0 Likes
Kenzo999
Student
Options
Worked for me, cheers 👍😃
0 Likes
easybrowser
Explorer
Options

Hi Kenzo999. I'm sorry to say that uninstalling and re-installing my email account only temporarily fixed the problem. Shortly down the road, I discovered that many of my folders had disappeared again. My solution has been to use BlueMail whenever I need to search for things in my folders. It reliably retains all of my folders. I continue using Samsung email for other day-to-day usage. If BlueMail did as good of a job of resizing pictures when sending them, I'd likely just move 100% to it.

0 Likes
Members_rN8nksj
First Poster
Options

This worked a treat all personal folders miraculously re-appeared after reboot. 

galaxy a41   ANDROID 11

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Yukenusa
First Poster
Options

Amazingly, of all the suggestions, this seemed the strangest, but it was, indeed, the only one that worked.  Thank you.

0 Likes