Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages keeps opening by itself

(Topic created on: 25-11-2021 08:39 AM)
Colours
Student
Options
Every 5 minutes or so the messages app keeps opening and will take me out of full screen. But when I press the tab button and touch the messages app it dismisses the open apps menu. Using galaxy s10+ btw.

Messages opened it self

32 REPLIES 32
Jerry Pardede
First Poster
Options

I also have this issues after the latest update, Samsung really need to fix this issue! I use Galaxy S20 FE (Snapdragon)

0 Likes
Xe1
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on my s20+

0 Likes
Emw94
First Poster
Options
Same here with S20 FE. Needs resolving ASAP
0 Likes
AlaJanbek
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem since I updated the software last week. I am using note 20 ultra. So frustrating Samsung should fix it soon!

0 Likes
Dottiedoo
First Poster
Options
Same issue here too. Wish I had ignored the update now.
0 Likes
alfie
First Poster
Options

I have a s20 5g and tried the suggested fix re. tuning off the "show in front" option.  It didnt work !   Not only that I have noticed that if I dont send my message quickly enough when using the Messenger App the text get cleared, probably at the same time as the messaging app get started automatically.  A fix is definitely needed some where here.

0 Likes
alfie
First Poster
Options

Apologies for my last message.  I've now restarted the s20 and the fix (show on top - not in front) does indeed seem to resolve both problems 😊

0 Likes
Members_HL6CtTw
First Poster
Options

I also have an S20 5G. I don't think it's malware. I have AVG installed and scanned regularly. The always on top setting = off has fixed it for me. 

Suddoman
First Poster
Options

And same here. Galaxy S20 FE 5G. It's annoying, but I would be content to learn that it is not someone making screen shots and messaging them to themselves. 

0 Likes
Dave McCulloch
First Poster
Options

Looking 👍 

0 Likes