Did you mean: 

Original topic:

media volume not loud even though volume turned to full S10+

(Topic created on: 19-11-2020 02:56 PM)
Leah0001
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi, I have a Samsung galaxy S10+ for close to a year, but yesterday for the first time, it started having volume issues. I always watch Netflix and amazon prime without headphones.
Yesterday I was trying to watch TV and the media volume is at full blast but the sound just isn't there. Usually I can leave my phone on the table and walk away for a minute and still hear it, but not anymore.  Then I received a text while watching TV which bumped the volume back up to normal for a while. This morning the volume is back to sounding quiet. 
Has anyone had this issue? Should I be trying to warranty this? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PaulMack
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
The same happened with my new S20 FE. They exchanged it for a new one. Either take it to a Samsung shop or phone customer services
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Leah0001: For clarity, are you mirroring your Galaxy S10+ to your TV, or are you referring to the media volume while accessing streaming apps on the phone itself? If it's the latter, which app were you using when the issue occurred, and have you tried checking the volume settings of the app itself to see if it is at a suitable level. Also, if you head to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Use Volume Keys For Media, and toggle this on, can you adjust the volume when it's too quiet via the Volume keys on the side of the device? 

0 Likes