Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Managed to lock my phone for 1440 minutes.

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 06:54 PM)
MartinL89
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

xHello.

So i have had some problems with Galaxy s10+ .

First of all Bixy just wont stay open and somehow resets it self so i have too say "bixy" 5 times  every time .

Actualy i don't care about it anymore, i have given up on it.

Secend problem, main reason i am writing this post.

I use both fingerscanner and pin. I have had issues with fingerprint scanner not recognizing my  fingerprints (not really a issue) so i had to type my pin. When i typed my pin phone sayd it was wrong witch i know was not wrong.  Anyway after restarting phone my pin was correct again.

So yesterday i picked up my phone from the table and i't didn't recognize my fingerprint asked for my pin , i typed the correct pin 3 timesand then my phone locked me out for 1440 minutes (24hour).

Why is my phone locked for 24h, not first 30sec, then ... and 60 min.? Is there anything i can to reduce the waiting time and is there fix for the pin problem? I know it's not a new problem, just red 15 pages of Galaxy s7 pin problem.

sorry for my grammar.

3 REPLIES 3
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@MartinL89 wrote:

xHello.

So i have had some problems with Galaxy s10+ .

First of all Bixy just wont stay open and somehow resets it self so i have too say "bixy" 5 times  every time .

Actualy i don't care about it anymore, i have given up on it.

Secend problem, main reason i am writing this post.

I use both fingerscanner and pin. I have had issues with fingerprint scanner not recognizing my  fingerprints (not really a issue) so i had to type my pin. When i typed my pin phone sayd it was wrong witch i know was not wrong.  Anyway after restarting phone my pin was correct again.

So yesterday i picked up my phone from the table and i't didn't recognize my fingerprint asked for my pin , i typed the correct pin 3 timesand then my phone locked me out for 1440 minutes (24hour).

Why is my phone locked for 24h, not first 30sec, then ... and 60 min.? Is there anything i can to reduce the waiting time and is there fix for the pin problem? I know it's not a new problem, just red 15 pages of Galaxy s7 pin problem.

sorry for my grammar.

Go back into setting and reset finger prints and PIN numbers see how that works.

0 Likes
MartinL89
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Did factory reset,  seems it fixed Byxbi log in and have had no "wrong pin" problems for few days.

0 Likes
A50sucksabigD
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I has a similar problem wiping my phone off with a swipe pattern password.

What *****ing lunatic designed the lock out to be 1440 minutes. That's *****ing ludicrous. What brain dead pile of ***** disguised as a human would think in any instance that 1440 is a reasonable amount of time to be locked out for.
0 Likes