Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Lost pictures while transferring to secure folder.

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 07:28 PM)
lordnoid
Journeyman
Options

I was transferring a few pictures to my secure folder app, but apparently i never set it up but it seemed to move them anyway because they werent in my gallery anymore, (my phone acted a little jank during it though saying i couldnt transfer them because files were already being transferred but right after it did it anyway so) went to the app and set everything up, set up a password and all that, and i couldnt find them in the secure gallery either. Ive looked everywhere, the trash, google drive, anywhere that i thought they could be, and they weren't. Not totally devastating but I'd like to have them back.

0 Likes
Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
Andrea1987
First Poster
Options

How did you do that? When I click on the secure folder app there is no Uninstall option. 

0 Likes
tice34
First Poster
Options

Hello Andrea1987, when you sign into your secure folder click on the 4 dots on the top right hand corner. Click onto settings in the drop down and scroll down to more settings, uninstall is in there, however I didn't try to uninstall i just searched for it. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
JMS4206
First Poster
Options
You can try going to recent photos in gallery it worked for me
0 Likes
FelDuq
First Poster
Options

Hello, The same happened to me.

You can find your pictures getting into:

Photos - Library - Utilities - Locked folder.

And that's it, hope it works for you. 

0 Likes
Members_4A9rDRI
First Poster
Options

This did it

thanks for posting this fix

0 Likes
kirbymoore
First Poster
Options
I've tried photos- utilities-locked folder but it just asked me to set it up ans was empty, also tried looking in recent photos, and setting up secure folder...nothing working any other help please for s21? Did it by accident instead of moving to album
0 Likes