Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Lost pictures while transferring to secure folder.

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 04:10 AM)
lordnoid
Journeyman
Options

I was transferring a few pictures to my secure folder app, but apparently i never set it up but it seemed to move them anyway because they werent in my gallery anymore, (my phone acted a little jank during it though saying i couldnt transfer them because files were already being transferred but right after it did it anyway so) went to the app and set everything up, set up a password and all that, and i couldnt find them in the secure gallery either. Ive looked everywhere, the trash, google drive, anywhere that i thought they could be, and they weren't. Not totally devastating but I'd like to have them back.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try
Recover Deleted Photos restore all deleted images - from Google Store
0 Likes
lordnoid
Journeyman
Options

I have already tried that, they didnt come up

0 Likes
lordnoid
Journeyman
Options

(Update) ive sent a couple more test images and they wont appear in the secure folder either, they must be going somewhere

0 Likes
lordnoid
Journeyman
Options

(Update #2) sending photos through the gallery doesnt work, but if i do it through the secure folder app itself it works

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Have you checked the My Files app recycle bin
0 Likes
lordnoid
Journeyman
Options

yes, it wasnt there either

0 Likes
Solution
lordnoid
Journeyman
Options

(SOLVED) (UPDATE #3) i simply reinstalled secure folder which was probably something i shouldve tried in the first place but i was unaware i could, my images came back and are perfectly fine

Gazat46
Apprentice
Options
Hi. I've recently had the same problem. I've hundreds of photos in my secure folder but now when I try and send photos from my gallery they seem to transfer but they are not in my secure folder nor my gallery so it seems I've lost these pictures.

If I deleted the app and reinstalled it would I not loose all my pictures that I've already got in my secure folder? Also I'm using the s20 ultra.

Many thanks

Gary
0 Likes
ABO13
First Poster
Options

Can you give a detailed explanation about update 3 and how you did it

0 Likes