Options

It shows as on in settings

0 Likes
Go to solution
17 REPLIES 17
Wolferoo
First Poster
Options

It took me AWHILE, but I finally figured it out!  They moved the slider option to the top right about a half inch from the top of the phone.  Now that I found it, it works perfectly.  Not as conveniently located, but it works!!!

danaalazab
First Poster
Options

Same here. Edge panel still not working

0 Likes
ablove
First Poster
Options

same. The update switched it and I couldn't see the bar. Go to settings, display, edge screen THEN click edge panels (not the  on/off toggle, but the text to the left of it). In the edge panels page, click  the 3 dots on the upper right corner and go to handle settings. It'll show you which side the panel is on. 

I switched it back to the right side and lowered the transparency so that I could find the button easily. Voila! Found it, then redid settings to my liking. 

Hope that helped. 

Deblondeone1
Student
Options

I lost me edge screen on s10

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Deblondeone1 , I hate it when I lose me edge. I've moved your post here. Hopefully, the tips in this thread will help you get your edge screen back! :smiling-face:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I noticed my Edge has moved as well after the update and was not so noticeable, however have now changed it back to preferred position.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Will0w
First Poster
Options

Mine also changed from green to black as soon as I re-selected a color  it reappeared. Yes it was moved to the top left and no longer can be moved down on the edge. Just right side or left.

0 Likes
marcelloprimus
First Poster
Options

Had the same,  swipe from the in off button to the left, somebody else suggested this an it works, only from the hight of the on off button RH top of the phone. 

Worked for me

0 Likes