It shows as on in settings

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Downy 

Let's double check this in your settings. Go to Settings > Display > Edge screen > Edge panels. Is the option selected?

Downy
Student
Options

It is selected and then I found the edge had gone to the other side of the phone and as its unobtrusive now (great) I hadn't noticed it. Don't know why it moved it happened after an update but thankfully all is well again now. Thanks for your interest though. Much appreciated. 

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Our pleasure @Downy. Thanks for letting us know!

0 Likes
SonnySatsut
First Poster
Options

Hi , why there is no option for edge panel ? Please help Screenshot_20190801-150246_Edge screen.jpg

0 Likes
StephanieL
First Poster
Options
You have your phone set in Easy Mode. Turn easy mode off in settings and this will fix your edge Panel
Eric_11
First Poster
Options

My edge screen isn't working on any my apps. 

0 Likes
Maxhdrm51
First Poster
Options

I have checked settings and the edge panel is turned on and still no edge pane . This all started after the latest update. FYI edge panel and edge lighting are on and the phone is NOT in easy mode.

How do I get back the edge panel?

Thanks !

0 Likes
Kokoroo
First Poster
Options

Still not working. Pls help

0 Likes
kanushkaperera
First Poster
Options

hi maxhdrms

it happens to me too.

i turned on the data and

use the other side. edge panel had moved to other side after the update. since bixby routine ia is that side i had to turn off that otherwise it comes every time i use edge panel. buy i want to take the panel to its former side which i dont know

0 Likes