Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Galaxy Samsung S10

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 08:39 PM)
Sapphire76
Apprentice
Options
Please Help!!! My galaxy Samsung s10  is locked I have forgotten  my password and I cannot  access the S10 phone settings to either factory reset  I can't even switch  the phone off . I would appreciate  any help and advice. 

Regards 
Sapphire76 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello #Sapphire76, did you have Find My Mobile enabled? If so if you could try:-
Step 1. Go to
/findmymobile.samsung.com/ > Log in with your Samsung account.

Step 2. Click on Unlock button. After it completes, your Samsung phone should be unlocked successfully.

0 Likes
Sapphire76
Apprentice
Options
Hello #robd1 Thank you for your reply yes the find my phone is enabled . The phone is locked on screen lock to open the phone if you enter the wrong password many time it gives you anything from 30 to 60 mins before you can try again so I can not access the phone settings .
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hi @Sapphire76 can you access the Web page from another device? Otherwise, if you are on a monthly contract your best bet would be to Log a call with your service provider. There are many apps advertised on the Web that are supposed to help, but that could be a long winded process fir you.
0 Likes
Sapphire76
Apprentice
Options
Hi @robd1 I will try using the laptop for the find my mobile and find out if I can unlock my Samsung galaxy S10 thank you for your help
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Sapphire76  Hopefully  can unlock fine with Find My Mobile.   An alternative is Google Find My Device https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6160491?hl=en 

Whilst these are the best options alternatives here https://samsungtechwin.com/unlock-samsung-phone/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Sapphire76
Apprentice
Options
Re Locked galaxy s10
Thank you to @robd1 and @JAMES4578 my samsung galaxy s10 is now unlocked Thank you both I really appreciate your help 😀
Kind Regards Sapphire76