Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Locked account s10

(Topic created on: 21/12/20 08:18)
Al741
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Account is locked the email that is linked is no longer used also the phone number that is connected is not in use and It won't let me sign into the Samsung account, I have tried customer service email but they don't seam to understand what I'm saying.... I have set a new account up but it still won't let me sign into account and when I'm asking customer service they just sent a reset password for the new account that I have set up,

I dont want to reset that account I need to reset the old account that I can not remove from my phone but don't have details to remove it. 

Thanks if anyone can help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
It doesn't matter if the account is being used or not, it is still "live" as far as Samsung is concerned. Are you able to use the lost password process to change your password?
0 Likes
Al741
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

No and the phone number is no longer in use either 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

It might be worth getting past the front line Samsung Agent and ask to speak to the Samsung Accounts division as they'll know what your trying to achieve @Al741 

Try a Google search for their direct number for your region or ask to be put through to them.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
GROBAG
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

did you ever get this sorted? I've been battling with the accounts team for over 5 months with a similar issue. email is still current but phone number for tsv is not tried all options 

0 Likes