Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Latest UI2 S10 5G update

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 12:30 PM)
BlueBirdFlyAway
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Just downloaded the latest S10 5G (UI2 I think) update and it's stopped my phone from Screen Sharing to other devices completely. I'm able to search for devices but everything I connect to states that my phone has "disconnected". My phone, while attempting to connect, does nothing. Usually, it will state that it's connecting but it doesn't do anything now. It's garbage!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
WPM
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
try not to use 5g at all stick with 4g for now 5g isn't working properly plus you must of read about the battery drainage so try under 4g for now it might work better. im not a expert but 5g is not worth using right now as not everyone has 5g phones. equipment is still being adjusted for 5g as well it will take time think about it that way if your still having problems Google or you tube might help
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Sometimes after an update and the phone is misbehaving and there are no updates in the Playstore or Galaxy Store then the following tips may help @BlueBirdFlyAway 

1, Settings,  Apps, Choose the app, Location and then clear the cache and then data if necessary.

2. Turn the phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's system files and clear the system cache files. No information is lost this way.

3. Back up and remove any relevant sd card and factory reset.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes