Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got 12 update - S10 don't get the Always On big clock?

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 01:25 PM)
KuriousKatie
Journeyman
Options
Is there any reason Samsung don't receive the big clock on the Always On Display options? Samsung's options for Always On Display are terrible and very lack-luster. I actually wanted to use my phone as a bedside table clock as the big clock feature on my partner's phone is perfect. But the small clock on the Samsung is so hard to see when you're half asleep, and bounces around the screen (never central).
Do we think this is ever going to change, or am I best just buying a pixel phone? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Have you tried settings
Lock screen
Clock style
Always on
Also check widgets clock
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Switching brands is a bit extreme. Try a different home launcher instead as they to a certain extent govern the lock screen too. I know what you mean about the clock being smaller. The pin entry on my Tab A7 has the same scaling issue but they did improve it a little (still not perfect but usable now at least) after I fed back about the issue
0 Likes
KuriousKatie
Journeyman
Options
Yes, tried that - that was my first go-to. On Samsung, the BIG always on display clock doesn't seem to be an option.. Only the ones that were already options 😞
0 Likes
KuriousKatie
Journeyman
Options
I've tried a few different launchers, none seem to let me change the Always On Display clock 😞 Seems to be like it's only available on Google phones, so sad.
0 Likes