Did you mean: 

Original topic:

January security patch update

(Topic created on: 24/01/21 17:27)
Rajsahab
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
What's wrong with samsungs monthly security patch update in uk? My galaxy s10 plus not getting January security update. When I first bought the phone I used to get the monthly security update first week off every month. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
jimS10
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I got December patch on the 21st of this month still waiting myself for January patch too the rolling out the one UI 3.0 in February for Samsung s10s
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Absolutely ridiculous, i will consider buying a oneplus device in future
0 Likes
APARMAR
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Its not samsung's fault, they are preparing to update all devices to one ui 3 so you may recieve an update at the end of this month or february but I can assure you that you will recive a software update before the end of Feb. Hope this helped!
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
thanks akash, well I am not worried about the android 11 with one UI3 right, i know that would be done by February, but what about monthly security patch for January
0 Likes
APARMAR
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Sometimes I get my S20 security patches at the end of the month that has the security patch so for example one day I got the November security patch at the end of november which actually happened to me so I wouldn't worry too much.
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Anyway.,thanks bro
0 Likes
APARMAR
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
No problem
0 Likes
Ditsky
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
wouldn't rush it. the January update has made my s10+ awful to use. phone runs hot, battery drain is really bad
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Android 11 and one UI3.0 upgrade will be rolled out sometime in February but that doesn't mean samsung should skip January upgrade for devices?
0 Likes