After upgrading the software for my Samsung Galaxy S10 5G I experience a number of issues:
- I cannot log into my account,
- Samsung Experience Services keeps stopping
- Samsung IMS keeps stopping
- as a result, I cannot switch on Mobile data
- the battery dries extremely fast (down about 50% in three to four hours with minimal usage)
I have tried out all the usually suggested remedies:
- reboot the phone
- force stop and reboot the phone
- clear all caches
- take out the SIM card, clean it and re-insert it
- insert SIM card into a different device to make sure it works (yes, the SIM card works)
- switch to Safe mode to investigate whether a faulty App may cause the problem (no App showed up as faulty).
None of these worked. I still cannot sign in to my Samsung account (although I can sign in to it on my laptop).
Do you know what may be the problem and what could help?