Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Information about galaxy s10

(Topic created on: 10-10-2022 05:55 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have just placed an order for a Samsung galaxy s10 refurbished mobile phone because when i started buying android phones about 7 years ago and started with a Samsung galaxy s4 refurbished and was a great phone, then about 3 years ago i bought a refurbished s7 and last year i bought a Samsung galaxy A12 new and A13 new 5 months ago, I don't know if i have just been unlucky with the A12 and A13 but had nothing but problems,  am not a big user of mobile phones but can't wait until I have another s range, has anyone had a s10?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I upgraded from an s10 to s21.

The s10 seemed a better phone.. so it's become my 2nd phone.
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Bev54  yes I got the S10 in 2019  and was happy with it, actually still have it but very much a secondary device. I only use it occasionally , still seems to  be running fairly well. It is a bit  outdated though obviously some folk use older devices.  The thing you need to be aware of is that ii will  not be upgraded to Android 13 and is now on quarterly security updates https://www.reviewgeek.com/120452/when-should-you-replace-your-samsung-galaxy-s10/#:~:text=The%20Gal... 

Some information on the device here https://www.androidcentral.com/should-you-buy-galaxy-s10 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
JAMES4578
HI James thank you for your reply and i am looking forward to using an s10 again, I don't use the Internet alot, just 3/4 times a week for emails, paying bills and Facebook etc, so after having in the past an s4 and still have my s7 i am looking forward to this s10. 🙂
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
pete007
Thanks for the information
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@nowdeleted I upgraded afterwards to the the S21 Ultra which I regard as superior and prefer the larger display now, the compact  size has its fans though.   The base model does not have as impressive a battery or the higher resolution.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Still using my s10 as my primary phone, works like a charm
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Will crane
I can understand why you still use your S10 as your primary mobile phone, i am not a big user of the Internet but its so nice to have an S range phone again as it was 3 years ago since my last S7, had A12 and A13 the last 19 months not bad phones but its so nice to have an S range again 😀
0 Likes