First Poster
Options
My S pen on Note 10 can't connect!!
What I have to do 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@rares83: If the connection between the S Pen and your Galaxy Note 10 has been lost, just insert the S Pen into the holster at the bottom of the phone so it clicks into place, and leave it for a couple of seconds. It will pair quickly, and the connection will be re-established. If the problem persists, leave the S Pen in it's holster, then head to Settings > Advanced Features > S Pen > Air Actions > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset S Pen. I also recommend restarting your phone to address any temporary software issues that might be a contributing factor. 

If you have recently replaced your S Pen, and are connecting it for the first time, then please leave the S Pen in it's holster > Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom using 2 fingers > Swipe through the Quick Panel until you see 'S Pen Remote' > Tap the pen symbol, then tap it again to begin the pairing process. A Pen symbol will begin flashing in your Status Bar at the top of the screen to indicate that the pairing is in process, and will disappear once it has completed.

0 Likes
rares83
First Poster
Options
Thank you but none of this option is not working is show up couldn't connect to your s pen but the s pen if I take him out is working!
I don't know what to do and I have all the time that icon top left on my screen to connect my s pen 😞
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Reboot your phone or tablet.
Restarting your device can help fix minor issues and may help the S Pen connect again. On devices with a regular Power key, press and hold the Power key until the Power menu is displayed. Tap the Power icon at the top of the screen, and then tap Restart. Tap Restart again.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
Swampyguy
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I've the exact same issue on my Note 10 plus and it only started with the latest phone software update. I have followed every step in the below link except a new S pen (which has been ordered)  without success. My S pen like yours is working fine when it is removed, just not connecting when inserted into the phone.

https://techwiser.com/best-ways-to-fix-samsung-s-pen-disconnected-or-not-working/#:~:text=If%20you%2....

0 Likes