Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to pair Galaxy Buds with a MacBook Air (Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra)

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 02:23 PM)
sablet
Apprentice
Options

Received my free Galaxy Buds today (claim verified 14 March, delivered 9 April).

Paired succcessfully with S10+ and listened to music on the Buds.  All is good.

Looking how to pair with my MacBook Air.  In the Bluetooth section on the MacBook Air it does show the Buds while searching.  I have also turned BlueTooth off then on, etc. but that doesn't acheive anything.  I can't see any switch/button on the Buds or case to toogle identification. 

Previously, I have successfully paired my MacBook Air with my S10+.

Can I use the Buds to listen to music, streaming, podcasts, etc. on my MacBook Air? If so, can someone explain how this is achieved?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
sablet
Apprentice
Options

In answer to my own question I did some more research and there is a download for the Mac (which can be found on this community site under Support).  I downloaded this to my MacBook Air and it prompts you for the Buds it finds and then pairs.  All working well.  Shame the instructions weren't likewise.

View solution in context

32 REPLIES 32
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Have you tried pairing by holding your fingers on both touchpads(while in your ears) to connect to the MacBook?

Solution
sablet
Apprentice
Options

In answer to my own question I did some more research and there is a download for the Mac (which can be found on this community site under Support).  I downloaded this to my MacBook Air and it prompts you for the Buds it finds and then pairs.  All working well.  Shame the instructions weren't likewise.

acemelhaz
First Poster
Options

hi i. cant find the download what is it 

Levivanw
First Poster
Options
SL2011
First Poster
Options

I tried this solution and my MacBook still couldn't find the buds. Any ideas?

0 Likes
BranoNemcek
First Poster
Options

Try to disconet or turn off your mobile first and then start GalaxyBudsManager a BT pairing proces again. (it is work for me - Macbook Air, S10+) 

shethsa
First Poster
Options
thanks!
0 Likes
ulamk
Student
Options

Perfect! Worked for me.

Turned Btooth off on my phone

Closed the case

Turned Btooth off on my Mac