Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to disable Samsung Pay swipe button?

(Topic created on: 16-11-2020 08:53 AM)
Voi
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi there,

any ideas on how to disable the Samsung Pay lower screen swipe button? It is so annoying. I swipe it accidentally so many times during the day. I can't see any option to remove it in the phone settings. 

10 REPLIES 10
Meh90
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
😊 I uninstall it, that was the only way I could
AsadM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi @Voi 

Hope you're doing well. You can turn off the Samsung Pay panel at the bottom of the screen by going into the Samsung Pay app > Tap the 3 lines in top left > Settings toggle in top right > Quick access > Turn off the options you don't want to set on your phone. 

Hope this helps. 

DmiMal
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

But to access Samsung Pay setting you first need to agree to the Terms of Service, which I don't want to do at the moment. Any way to turn it off without agreeing to the terms? Looks like uninstall is the only option at the moment.

ZM0065
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Go into settings from the drop down where the time shows. Then go into Apps>Samsung Pay and disable notifications and permissions.

0 Likes
gordon37
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

On galaxy s7, but this might work for s10 too. Go into the play store and uninstall all updates. This brings you back to a version before they had the lower screen swipe button

Voi
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
thanks, mate - this is what I did
0 Likes
mcfirth
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
that's sorted it for me thanks
0 Likes
Diane23
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

This was so bad - I kept accidentally swiping as well ... and the only way to stop it was to sign up and agree to the terms of service.  I also had to uninstall.  I suppose we still have google pay.  However, this is not the type of customization we expect from Android and feels more like the overlord strategy of Apple.

Glyders
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
This is so annoying. I'm actually having to install the app in order to get to the settings to remove the swipe bar!
0 Likes