Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to disable Google Pinyin asking permission to access to my google profile in Samsung S10 plus?

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 05:58 PM)
Koura70
Apprentice
Options

I keep getting notification from Android system that "Permission requested by Google Pinyin for account xyz@gmail.com.

When I open notification it says:

Access request

The following one or more applications request permission to access your account, now and in the future.

• Google Pinyin Input

Google

xyz@gmail.com

I don't use pinyin for anything so I press Deny and I definitely won't press Allow.

Soon this notification is shown again. I have two profile so there's two notification every time and this is getting really annoying.

How to disable Google Pinyin notifications permanently from my S10+?

#S10+ #Pinyin #DenyForever

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try below
Click on the gallery store app
Click on Menu
Then subscriptions
And see if listed
If so Click delete
0 Likes
Koura70
Apprentice
Options

You mean Galaxy Store app?  There were no subscriptions.
In Gallery app there were no subscriptions in menu at all.

But thanks anyway.

0 Likes
Solution
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try below

Open Google Play

From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".

From the list of available apps on your device, click on Google Pinyin Input.

Select the Google Pinyin Input app you want to delete.

Click "Uninstall".
0 Likes
Koura70
Apprentice
Options

Oh darn.

I have been searching "Google Pinyin Input" app from my Applications. It was not there.

I searched "Google Pinyin Input" app from Google Play Store . I didn't see such an application installed or even actually I didn't find such an app. I read that previously some one has removed it from here.

But via "Manage apps and device " in Google Play store I did find that application after I sorted them by name. I uninstalled it (~24 hours ago) and restarted my phone and I haven't seen that annoying notification ever since. So thank you very much!

I guess this can not be shown in Google Play Store because it's preinstalled by Samsung, right?

BigRunnerYodarilla
First Poster
Options

I found and uninstalled pinyin and I continue to get notifications this app need my permission and notifications cannot be blocked for system apps.

0 Likes
BigRunnerYodarilla
First Poster
Options

Yes, very annoying when I don't need Chinese translation living in the United States. Ridiculous. I may try looking for remnant in the Samsung store. Off topic but I can't get my Google Assistant default search by my voice back. I sat Hey Google, then click the mic and then speak...that is not a good Assistant. Both issues are ANNOYING!!

0 Likes