Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

(Topic created on: 21/02/19 17:38)
Tommylamb
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So I bought the pre order s10 and it said I can claim some ear buds but cant find it anywhere 

0 Likes
Reply
Go to solution
255 REPLIES 255
B83
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I'm sorry that you couldn't get your free Galaxy buds.  I do live in the US and did have to register for the promotion but I did not have to submit a receipt of my pre-order. All I had to do was go to the Shop Samsung app and find the promotion. Soon as I opened the promotion link my IMEI number was already inserted and I filled out the rest of the necessary information name, address, e-mail, etc.. Mind you I did do it on the device I pre-ordered and also I'm assuming that they were able to verify my pre-order through my IMEI number.  It was pretty simple and it was accepted and approved within minutes.  It's amazing how many people are having such a difficult time trying to get this working for them.

0 Likes
Reply
Dinyo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I agree with you I'm still waiting 20 days later for my buds . Still nothing.  And all that stress with your own money you legally pre ordered expensive phone and can't get your buds , it's a shame for Samsung. I was rejected twice before my claim was validated and still waiting for delivery. Galaxy S10 is amazing phone but the customer support is weak.

0 Likes
Reply
Chrisg177
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Does it matter if you live in the USA? Because it tells me to choose a country and only united kingdom and republic of Ireland come up?

0 Likes
Reply
Bella666
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

What about the Galaxy S9 plus that one is doing the same I can't hear the person on the other side of the phone unless I put on speakerphone it's not good then that in public

0 Likes
Reply
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Chrisg177 wrote:

Does it matter if you live in the USA? Because it tells me to choose a country and only united kingdom and republic of Ireland come up?


That’s the only options for the UK. Why would we be allowed to select USA? 

0 Likes
Reply
Wheresthebuds
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Where are my ***** earbuds, FedEx is stating the have a shipping label, no package. If I sign in to Samsung and check my status it states package shipped enjoy, theres a tracking g number, I checked it. I called the facility that has the "PACKAGE" and their stating there is no package yet we have a shipping label that is it. Then why does it say package shipped on Samsung shop app. Whom is full of s***.

0 Likes
Reply
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Wheresthebuds wrote:

Where are my ***** earbuds, FedEx is stating the have a shipping label, no package. If I sign in to Samsung and check my status it states package shipped enjoy, theres a tracking g number, I checked it. I called the facility that has the "PACKAGE" and their stating there is no package yet we have a shipping label that is it. Then why does it say package shipped on Samsung shop app. Whom is full of s***.


FedEx USA claim no one in the UK can help, sorry 

0 Likes
Reply
Koipanda
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Where do you check your status? Can you provide a link?

0 Likes
Reply
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Koipanda wrote:

Where do you check your status? Can you provide a link?


Are you in the Uk? 

0 Likes
Reply
Koipanda
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Switzerland

0 Likes
Reply