Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 07:27 PM)
Tommylamb
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So I bought the pre order s10 and it said I can claim some ear buds but cant find it anywhere 

0 Likes
255 REPLIES 255
Xxdrt
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yeahh.. mine doesnt even been approved yet they only say thank you for registering and done..

0 Likes
dman1
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I didnt even receive a confirmation that I registered for the earbuds haha

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Xxdrt wrote:

How do i track my claim??

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxybuds/get-started

Follow this link if you’re purchased in UK 

0 Likes
Xxdrt
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
neinn, i purchased in germany... thanks you anywayy
0 Likes
B83
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Just keep an eye on your email and make sure to check your spam folder.. mine happened almost instantaneous.. as soon as I put my information in and hit the button I got an email saying thank you for registering and that I should receive an email for approval and not even 15 seconds I got another email saying that it was approved..
0 Likes
TommyBox
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Not correct. I got the deal. It only matters when you bought it. If you bought it before the launch on march 7. - then you can claim it. No matter if you are a new or old costumer . :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
fbrzp
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I submitted my claim yesterday and still waiting. They do say it can take up to 7 days so I'll just have to be patient. But not going to lie, this whole thing feels like I'm claiming some cheap coupon and not an add-on to a premium, expensive phone. Why they didn't just ship the earbuds with the phone is beyond me.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@fbrzp wrote:

I submitted my claim yesterday and still waiting. They do say it can take up to 7 days so I'll just have to be patient. But not going to lie, this whole thing feels like I'm claiming some cheap coupon and not an add-on to a premium, expensive phone. Why they didn't just ship the earbuds with the phone is beyond me.

The only reason I can see why they didn’t send out buds with phone, is due to distance selling, we have a twenty eight day cooling off period. And if you had used the buds they could no longer sell them or forward them onto someone else as new!! 

0 Likes
Patwalsh66
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same  here  live  in  Ireland does  anyone  know  how  to  get  them cheers 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Patwalsh66 wrote: