Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 06:46 PM)
Tommylamb
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So I bought the pre order s10 and it said I can claim some ear buds but cant find it anywhere 

0 Likes
255 REPLIES 255
html_boy
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
What have u used as proof of order? I had a receipt in my box, it doesn't show the date of preorder. And I never got a confirmation email after pre ordering.
0 Likes
dman1
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Bij een pre-order krijg je standaard de witte. Om ze los te kopen weet ik het niet.
0 Likes
PieterJ
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My receipt with the pre order date and a picture of the codes on the bottom of your s10 box

0 Likes
dman1
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
It was written in the contract of my provider... Maybe ask them?
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@html_boy wrote:
What have u used as proof of order? I had a receipt in my box, it doesn't show the date of preorder. And I never got a confirmation email after pre ordering.

I used a screenshot of the email I received for my preorder, I ordered from Samsung web site

BA8F341D-7218-49E2-9CAD-E08A26E2DD94.jpeg

0 Likes
Xxdrt
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

How do i track my claim??

0 Likes
B83
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

You should have received an email from Samsung with a track my progress or check my order button/link.. I registered through the shop Samsung app but it could be different through other means.. 

0 Likes
Lizm1
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@B83 wrote:

You should have received an email from Samsung with a track my progress or check my order button/link.. I registered through the shop Samsung app but it could be different through other means.. 

It took till 2 am till I got my email from them 

0 Likes
Xxdrt
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

i claim through samsung germany but i only recieved a thank you email with no link whatsoever..  they gave me a registration number which i thought was the claim id but when i try to put that through a tracking link in UK it was number only.. my registration number had letter in it... this claiming things makes my head spin

0 Likes
B83
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

This is what I received after they approved it..This is what I received after they approved it..