Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

(Topic created on: 10-03-2019 06:21 AM)
Tommylamb
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So I bought the pre order s10 and it said I can claim some ear buds but cant find it anywhere 

0 Likes
255 REPLIES 255
MattXX
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Anyone else finding it even harder to unsubscribe to notifications about posts on this thread than claiming a pair of free headphones??

I've already got some Jabra Elite Sports, not sure 20 emails a day was worth it asking. 

0 Likes
InfiniteImaging
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
  • Download and install the Shop Samsung app from the Google Play store.
  • Open the Shop Samsung app, click the menu icon, select ‘My Inbox’, and click on the Samsung Galaxy Buds offer.
  • Tap ‘Allow’ when the Shop Samsung dialogue box appears asking to manage phone calls and access your contacts.
  • Tap ‘Register Now’ for the offer.
  • Sign into your Samsung account if you aren’t already signed in.
  • Fill out the required info and upload a receipt or proof of pre-order.
InfiniteImaging
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

YOU CAN APPLY AS SOON AS YOU GET THE DEVICE THIS WAY: 

• Open the Shop Samsung app, click the menu icon, select ‘My Inbox’, and click on the Samsung Galaxy Buds offer.
  • Tap ‘Allow’ when the Shop Samsung dialogue box appears asking to manage phone calls and access your contacts.
0 Likes
InfiniteImaging
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
0 Likes
InfiniteImaging
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
0 Likes
B83
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

(Copied from Official Samsung Shop app) 

How do I register for this offer if I pre-ordered a Galaxy S10 or S10+?
1. Download and install the Shop Samsung app on your Galaxy S10 or S10+ from the Google Play store.
2. Open the Shop Samsung app, tap the "Menu Icon" on top left > select "My Inbox" > Samsung Galaxy Buds Offer.
3. Tap ALLOW when prompted to allow Shop Samsung to make and manage phone calls and access your contacts.
4. Tap REGISTER NOW for the Samsung Galaxy Buds Offer.
5. Tap OK when prompted to sign in to your Samsung Account to redeem the offer.
6. If you are not signed in to your Samsung Account on your device, you will be prompted to sign in. Otherwise, you will be automatically signed in to your Samsung Account on the Shop Samsung app.
7. Fill out the required information, and if prompted, upload receipt/proof of pre-order by 11:59:59 PM ET on April 4, 2019.
How do I register if I pre-ordered more than five (5) smartphones?
If you pre-ordered multiple smartphones, you will need to register each device individually through the Shop Samsung app. After registering the first device, tap REGISTER ANOTHER DEVICE to continue registering your next smartphone.

0 Likes
Lilblondeone
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
How do i find the members are on my phone please
0 Likes
MPJ81
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Type members into the search bar on the apps page.
0 Likes
dman1
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Toevallig heb ik gisteren ook besteld, en geen bevestigingsmail gekregen. Ik ga zelf morgen even samsung bellen hoe dat zit. Hopelijk komt alles goed :smiling-face:

DopeSniffer
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Ik heb het ook niet gekregen ik heb een bericht op messenger gestuurd maar ze werken pas morgen hopelijk heb ik ze geclaimd want mijn emi code kan nu niet meer gebruikt worden