Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with mic loudspeaker

(Topic created on: 22-12-2022 04:00 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have been told that I could try and clean my microphone with a toothpick or a needle or find a cheat code because my microphone does not work on loudspeaker. Can anyone help me please 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think that's a good idea, you can break it, don't poke your speakers with toothpicks or needle

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think that's a good idea, you can break it, don't poke your speakers with toothpicks or needle
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
This is what it says on Google chrome......Grab a small pin, thin needle, or similar and use it to gently clean your mic. The other alternative is to blow directly at it, to remove all the built-up debris. However, if you do this, be careful not to blow air further into the phone.20 Oct 2022
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
🤣 🤣 🤣 ***** Google is trying to break your phone

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
🤣 When I first read it a few days ago I thought I am not sticking anything into my mic
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I wouldn't but its wierd it doesnt work when on speaker phone
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Run diagnostics on the members app, under support to see what it says

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
This is what it says on the diagnostics. I bought this phone about 2 months ago refurbished from phone shopScreenshot_20221224_115041_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So there is a mic issue

I would maybe use a cotton bud and make sure nothing blocking mic. I would take it in for a look.

I'm afraid that's the problem of buying a used unit, never know if they cleaned it when you got it
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Robot-
Yes unfortunately it is the risk of buying a used phone, although I have never had any issues before, the place I purchased it from gives a 12-month warranty and has been really good with me and has said to send it free post and they have said that about 2 or 3 days after I have sent it back to them they would have repaired or replaced my phone or if they couldn't do that they would give me a full refund. Out of all the Samsung galaxy phones I have had over the years this is the first time I have had a problem. I just want to say thank you for your continued support