Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

help from samsung! i have s10 how to block sms without number i got this spam every day!!!!

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 04:27 PM)
amareyal
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

i need help!!!!!!!! its very importent!!!!!! how to block this sms!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20190407-145834_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190407-145845_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190407-145902_Messages.jpg

68 REPLIES 68
Suz1952
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have the same problem. I have a Galaxy S10. This kind of thing is easily stopped on an IPhone. Come on Samsung. What's the deal? Why can't you fix this. I'm tired of getting spam texts at 3 in the morning with numerically ordered phone numbers that is an obvious phishing scam. You should be able to block any text that is unidentified. What about it Samsung? I've been a Samsung phone owner since the 90s. Do I have to move to Apple in order to get rid of this problem??????

Uwhooooooo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

In an earlier post someone suggested google messages. I tried it because now I'm bombarded multiple times daily. Not just from name messages. Google messages identifes and blocks both. It's so relieving not having to take an action. I've been on google messages now for  a while. My next phone im going to try another brand, because Samsung aren't providing the basics I need now. Oh well.

BilalB
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Google is so much better. 

0 Likes
Humpty
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Tks. This is the easiest fix. Google Messages even looks nicer and easier to use.

0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

You seem to be new here, yet you use wording like this ?

It doesn't take much to be respectful, or at least a bit more considerate of your wording 

0 Likes
Roeynit
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

What he is trying to ask is how to stop messages that DON'T HAVE A SENDER Number. you cannot block those from the sms app because that app uses the sender number to block. the senders are not in his phone book. just random companies and orgs. any alternatives? 

0 Likes
Noname4
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Did you find a way?

Roeynit
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

thanks. tuping the sender name in a new chat did show a number. and I was able to block! 

0 Likes
Jonasll93
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have the same problem. Spam SMS from just a name and no number, and no way to block. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10+ and think this is very weak of Samsung. This and the f***ing Bixby app makes the end of Samsung for me, sadly. This SMS spam blocking bulls**t have been an issue for years and nothing has been done = they don't give a sh*t. Can't belive I registered just to make my leave...

0 Likes