Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 28-04-2019 07:35 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
dmaxdas
First Poster
Options

For me, it still says validated, which was from 19th of March.

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options
Yeah, that was mines until yesterday. Validated on 19th March. So hopefully yours will change in the next couple of days
0 Likes
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options

I've been waiting 38 days now for my buds to arrive. I keep checking the tracking page every day but it still says "validated". Hopefully I get a dispatch email soon. I can't really complain about the delay because I am getting them for free in the the end, it's just annoying that I couldn't enjoy them during the Easter holidays.

0 Likes
Baps
First Poster
Options

Validated on the 13th still no update all Samsung is doing is sending templates not useful at all

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Wow if it was validated on the 13th March then you should call the promotion team.

Right now most of the people still waiting seem to have had theirs validated after the 19th.
0 Likes
Baps
First Poster
Options

Way too expensive to call them from where I live. Just keep getting responses like 10 more days tops and we are really sorry. Really pissed 

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Same here. Every 4 days i get an email saying it will be dispatched within 10 working days

0 Likes
Baps
First Poster
Options

When were you validated?

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Mine was validated on 11/3

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
You can email them too. They responded to mine within 5 hours last Monday morning.
0 Likes