Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 04:47 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
gmatallo
First Poster
Options
Any answer from them?
0 Likes
kedge
First Poster
Options

The reply I received from Samsung regarding the buds...

Good Evening and thank you for your email.

The most accurate information we can offer you at this time is that your order was fulfilled as of 14/3/19 at 18:04 pm.

You should receive contact from the delivery centre when this is due to be delivered.

However, there is no guarantee of the delivery date for the earbuds. This campaign has proven to be very popular and there has been a high demand.

Therefore, please refer to the terms and conditions for further details.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder/terms/

17. The Reward will be delivered within thirty (30) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.

I am sorry we cannot be more specific.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to ask.

0 Likes
Cblunt
First Poster
Options

For those who didnt receive their buds within the 30 days or if the 30 days are expiring soon , did you send any email to samsung ? 

Are you all in London?

0 Likes
Androidfan
Journeyman
Options

Mine were validated 15/03/19 absolutely nothing since just get the job standard reply from Samsung saying they'll be sent in the 30 day period, well day 30 is Sunday and I don't expect to get them anytime soon. Absolute shambles from Samsung. 

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options
last email i got yesterday was

Thank you for your email.

Apologies for the mislaid message.

Your claim was validated on 10 March 2019 and the delivery should have been within 30 days from this date of validation.
We checked fulfillment and see that this is in the process to go out to you soon.

You will soon receive a tracking code from DX delivery.Sadly we are unable to give a delivery date estimate.

We apologize for the delay, we have a very high demand on the promotion.
Please be assured that you will receive your Free Gift.

Im in ireland
0 Likes
quickmotor
Explorer
Options
Doesn't sound good. I'm in Ireland also but my claim was submitted on the 10th but not validated until the 17th. no updates received since and usual email stating 30 days. I understand some people in Ireland are getting theirs by DHL with no text or update on the claim site.
0 Likes
Falconhoof
First Poster
Options

My claim was fulfilled early morning on the 15th of March, I'm slowly losing hope. "track my claim" is taking over my life 😅 tempted to just buy the earbuds haha 

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options
No good at all
0 Likes
HLP
Student
Options

What happens after 30 days? Validated and sent for fulfillment on the 14th March and still waiting!

0 Likes
Jlacombe
Journeyman
Options

Im in the United States and just figured I'd fill all of you guys in! Samsung ***** the bed on this one! Instead of having a stockpile of Galaxy Buds before for the pre orders, they chose to wait! Then they had so many they cant keep up! Yea the email says you should receive them within 30 days after validation and approval but its actually 6 to 8 WEEKS before you receive your email with the shipping details! Been up Samsung's ass for the last 3 weeks wondering wtf! Talked to them atleast 15 times and every one of the Indians said you will receive an email with shipping info and tracking number withing 6-8 weeks! Bull*****