Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 10:37 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

what date were you validated mate?

... but DX do not deliver in my area...

Where the hell do you live?

On the moon bloody hard getting anything here.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@iRiaz when did your status get set to VALIDATED?  I dont see any pattern to it at all.  Are people being set to processed in the morning afternoon or evening? Would just be nicve to know a firmer time as to when mine are arriving,  i have a business trip to go on soon and i been putting it off thinking i would be processed soon.  The 14th March was when I went to VALIDATED

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Colin19  you really aint helping are you?

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19  you really aint helping are you?

With what? @Fudgy31  what do you need help with??

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Understandable. If its Hermes, they would only drive past anyway. Or stand at the edge of the UK, throw it and watch as it hits the water in a vein attempt to leave it "In the Porch"

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Understandable. If its Hermes, they would only drive past anyway. Or stand at the edge of the UK, throw it and watch as it hits the water in a vein attempt to leave it "In the Porch"

And as for parcel force they just don’t bother trying to make delivery 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@iRiaz when did your status get set to VALIDATED?  I dont see any pattern to it at all.  Are people being set to processed in the morning afternoon or evening? Would just be nicve to know a firmer time as to when mine are arriving,  i have a business trip to go on soon and i been putting it off thinking i would be processed soon.  The 14th March was when I went to VALIDATED

@iRiaz was Validated on the 13th 

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@iRiaz was Validated on the 13th 

On a lighter note. Do you know they don’t watch the Flintstones in Dubai.

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

And also on a lighter note men shouldnt touch other men on the hip or they go to jail 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

And also on a lighter note men shouldnt touch other men on the hip or they go to jail 

But Abu Dhabi DO