Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 07:56 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Albann
Pioneer
Options

Screenshot_20190401-183122_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Envisager
Journeyman
Options

@Envisager wrote:

I imagine I'm going to have a similar problem. My initial email from DX had my address incomplete so I contacted them to provide the full address and details on how to find the address (I live on a new build estate that doesn't appear in sat navs/Google maps yet) . The buds are due for delivery today, I can't even track it as they require the postcode and tracking number and their Web portal doesn't like my postcode and throws out an error ) 

Looks like calling DX is the only option. Shame they didn't use DPD like with the phone as they had no issues delivering to me. 

Looks like I was right, my buds are somewhere in Leicester. Only about 300 miles away. Can't get a re-delivery before Thursday. 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Hackett has them 😯

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Swiftycooper wrote:

20190401_135006.jpg

The Holy Trinity.

Hackett
Voyager
Options
Lol 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Silcrows
Explorer
Options

Mine was validated on the 12th, Processed Saturday (30th), and just recieved an email saying it will arrive tomorrow. Seems they're getting through them slowly. Hopefully you lot dont have long to wait.

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options
Were the flip is my email?????? Mine got validated on the 13th
0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Don't panic. Mine was the 13th too and not had any progress since. If you've read other posts you will see there seems to be no pattern to them dispatching them. Some people earlier than us are still waiting and some after us have had their email etc. 

Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Not Good i want to book the day off so I can be in for delivery.

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options

Processed Friday night... Still waiting for my delivery email 

0 Likes