Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 28/03/19 17:36)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@ColonelPanicky wrote:

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

C9AD991A-EF4F-49BD-9B52-B5E09CFD2E91.jpeg

Latest from Samsung so no need to worry. As you can see they have been overwhelmed by the uptake. So just sit back and wait.

View solution in context

1,340 REPLIES 1,340
Mevis
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Fudgy31 wrote:

its all just a bit too vague for my liking.

my friend had her claim validated and now its coming up with Claim Status: PENDING

They are trying to get out of providing them to everyone.

How can you got from VALIDATED to PENDING?

Tell your friend to drop them an e-mail on galaxybuds@samsungpromotions.claims or call them on the phone (UK) 0345 216 0144. I have written them an e-mail and they have replied rather swiftly. Don't write to the normal Samsung Customer Support because they don't have much information regarding the Galaxy Buds, they will just tell you to wait until the end of the 30 day period.

PS. I just noticed you have written to the Samsung Promotional Team, I would just give them a call in that case because the status changing like that seems rather off.

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Fudgy31 wrote:

all i seem to gert is a vague reply from samsung promotions like this:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Please be assured that we do not require any further action or information from yourself as your claim has been successfully validated.

Your reward is currently being processed and prepared for dispatch at our fulfilment centre.

Once shipped, you will receive an update and tracking details from the courier.

Please note it can take up to 30 days from claim validation for rewards to be dispatched.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Ellen @ Samsung Promotional Support Team

Give me £50 and i'll give you an address you can get some from tomorrow. All above board, honest. Might just need a bit of Muscle, that's all :winking-face:

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Whats your paypal address i'll transfer it now

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Brill .
DanielJLMiller
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Colin19 wrote:

If you get them 😂😂🚘

@Hackett wrote:

I'll upload a picture of them tomorrow. 

Sorry.

Race you there.. 

Rhi123
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi, I've had an email today from 'DX' who I've read are the delivery firm for the buds. It says my parcel will be delivered before Monday 1st April, so they're definitely getting them out, albeit slowly...!

WhiteHartMart
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My order has been sat on Validated since 12/03/19. Woke up this morning to a status of Processed.  Hopefully email from DX will be next confirming maybe a Tuesday delivery??

0 Likes
iRiaz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mines been validated and sent for fulfilment since 13th March. Status hasn't changed and haven't recieved any email from DX. 

I reckon I'm one of the unlucky sods who'll get it at the 30 day mark 😩

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Prob same or late next week
0 Likes
Ozzborno
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine validated on the 13th. Email today from DX saying delivery will be 1st April

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine was validated on the 13th too so hopefully will hear something soon 

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine was validated  on 13th but no email yet tried to track it again but says not found. I contacted Samsung yesterday and they said everything is fine and will be sent within 30 days of validation. 

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Validated on 13th too and still waiting for email but happy to wait an extra day or two if it means getting a black pair

iRiaz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

What makes you think you could get a black pair? 🤔

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Some people on here have been informed they are getting black buds as white is out of stock

0 Likes
Rubel_U
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

When checking your tracking page if it states it has been "validated' it means the information you have provided has been accepted. On the other hand if your tracking page states "processed" it means your buds are on the way to the courier or they have already received it. If that is the case you should receive an email from the courier (Usually DX) confirming a delivery date with a tracking number. 

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Just got home to find a DX card left in porch. Not happy 😞 not supposed to be delivered until Monday.

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
And now I can't rearrange delivery until Tuesday WTF.
0 Likes
jamilayz
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

This morning the status of my claim changed from Validated to Processed.

Hopefully will be receiving an email from DX soon.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My phone is white.  I dont want black, I want white to match my phone,  saying that im still set to VALIDATED  Agggghhhh

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine are due today (Don't let me down DX) Looking forward to it. Seems to of been a long wait.

0 Likes