Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 26-03-2019 05:51 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
ajkwilson
Apprentice
Options
Great news mate ... hearing that is also annoying because mine where validated on the 9th and nothing yet.... you would think Samsung would prioritise people who claimed first....
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@ajkwilson wrote:
Great news mate ... hearing that is also annoying because mine where validated on the 9th and nothing yet.... you would think Samsung would prioritise people who claimed first....

Could be a lucky dip :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Mine was validated on the 13th still no message about delivery 

0 Likes
danny3103
First Poster
Options

I applied on the 9th and it's just turned to 'Processed' on the claim tracker

0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options

My status changed on the tracker, no email yet regarding delivery, my claim was put in on the 8th and validated on the 9th20190326_092635.jpg

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Screenshot_20190326-110947_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
RAZ4
Apprentice
Options

Validated on 11th, but still nothing 

0 Likes
Banksybird
Explorer
Options

Wow! Mine was validated 8 March and ive received zilch info or buds!!

0 Likes
Banksybird
Explorer
Options
Exactly! I was verified on 8 March and yet I've heard nowt and no buds either! @ajkwildon
ajkwilson
Apprentice
Options

Bit of a joke if I'm honest .... good customer service is looking after customers who buy from you and rewarding the people who act the fastest in this instance ... people who would have claimed on the day of release probably will have to wait 30 days and someone who does it on the last day gets them the next day ... Samsung needs to look at this....