Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@ColonelPanicky wrote:

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

Thanks!

C9AD991A-EF4F-49BD-9B52-B5E09CFD2E91.jpeg

Latest from Samsung so no need to worry. As you can see they have been overwhelmed by the uptake. So just sit back and wait.

View solution in context

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Not seen anyone post saying they have received them?? 

@ColonelPanicky wrote:

Thanks!

Not seen anyone post about being in receipt of the buds.

Its my understanding that when and if they do ship you will be emailed with the details, they are not going to put a tracking number on the site were you track your claim.

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options

On the confirmation details when claiming it said 'Delivery by DX' which I'm assuming is DX Mail. Past deliveries I've had with them they sent delivery notices via email the evening before.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
I have received the same email but no earbuds as yet.

Im using my cheap £50 pair off Amazon right now. They are ok, sound better than APPLE so im expecting big things from Samsung Earbuds.

Come on you little gems, wing your way to me pronto
Abss9uk
Pioneer
Options

How Are You Aware that people have started to receive their buds? My Claim was validated and has been sent for fulfilment on  09/03/2019 at 11:18:21, but still no delivery email or SMS or notices, I am also aware of the 30 days potential waiting time, although for me next week will bring up the 30 day deadline, so I am wondering if Samsung UK will actually meet its 30 day time frame or not!? I have had nothing from DX either, worryingly close to their deadline yet, nothing about dispatched or delivery en route info has been provided!? 

0 Likes
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Thanks all for your replies- in answer to your question, just on Reddit and this forum, but not necessarily UK I guess, yeah also got the note about DX- never heard of them! I'm using those soundpeats buds off Amazon- they were on lightening deal for around £20- they're blummin' fantastic for the price, only thing lacking is volume adjustment on the buds- great battery life too!

0 Likes
Solution
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@ColonelPanicky wrote:

Thanks!

C9AD991A-EF4F-49BD-9B52-B5E09CFD2E91.jpeg

Latest from Samsung so no need to worry. As you can see they have been overwhelmed by the uptake. So just sit back and wait.

ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Cracking- thanks for sharing!

0 Likes
BrianDuffy
Journeyman
Options

I just got email confirmation from DX that they will be delivered today.

Validated 15th March, delivery on 26th March, not bad but still would've preferred them with the phone

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@BrianDuffy wrote:

I just got email confirmation from DX that they will be delivered today.

Validated 15th March, delivery on 26th March, not bad but still would've preferred them with the phone

Well eleven days is not that long to wait. 👍