Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS issues S10

(Topic created on: 28-08-2021 06:27 AM)
Eyes45
First Poster
Options

Why has my GPS stopped working when i am driving? Tried all the fixes and have all accuracy settings on.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Take a look in your Samsung Members App under GetHelp and Diagnostic tools to test your phone @Eyes45 

www.samsung.com/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-when-gps-is-not-working-properly-on-android-mobile... 

thecellguide.com/gps-not-tracking-location-accurately-on-samsung-galaxy. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Eyes14
First Poster
Options
Thanks. I have tried all of the answers in the link but it still doesn't work when I am moving
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok so as the tips in the link are now working.

And I assume the diagnostic test on your Samsung Members App does not highlight any issues.

Can you try Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ just to see if any app is affecting this.

Please also double check any relevant preferences settings.

One final self help troubleshooting tip is to back up and factory reset.

Also a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look but they would ask if you've tried a factory reset first @Eyes14 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes