Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay is missing

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 12:45 PM)
Vannisart
Student
Options

The situation is pretty strange: Google Play store tells me that Google Pay is not compatible with my device (Samsung  s10), b I know it is installed and I have used it in the past.

When I click on NFC it allows me to choose Google Pay as preferred payment option, my bank app could set its debit card into Google Pay and I'm definitely able to pay by using my phone (I've done it multiple times).

But.. The app is nowhere to be shown. I tried to look for it in settings/apps but it is not there and I wouldn't know what else to do to find it (apart from a factory reset?)

I tried with Samsung Pay as well but the store does not show it and if I navigate from PC it says my device is not compatible with the app.

7 REPLIES 7
1Braffit
Apprentice
Options
Hi Vannisart, I presume you are on a Beta version. If so, Google pay will not work due to security issues. You can wait for the final version or delete the Beta. I had this issue on a previous Beta upgrade.
0 Likes
Vannisart
Student
Options

Beta version of? Google Pay? How would I know if I cannot find it?
Or the OS you mean? 

How can I verify and exit the beta?

0 Likes
MGC21
First Poster
Options
He means the OS. For security some apps like gpay don't always work on betas
0 Likes
Members_0ovUQ3r
Student
Options

OK I'm not a beta tester I've got the latest 12 android installed but I'm unable to find GPay neither in the Play Market nor in the installed apps, how can it be?

0 Likes
SaadF
First Poster
Options

Have this exact problem on Samsung S10. Google Pay works for payment and everything but no way to navigate to it.

0 Likes
Members_pyIsfNW
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue i.e. Google Pay works for payment and everything but no way to navigate to it.

0 Likes
Mir10
First Poster
Options

Google Pay has been renamed to Wallet in Apps

0 Likes