Original topic:

General question

(Topic created on: 02/03/21 10:38)
sarasphotobox
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I understand over time batteries age overtime 
But why is it Samsung UI and it's software updates slack in improving battery performance.
I mean I. Know I'm no expert but it's questionable don't you think 
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
very good questioned but I can also say the case is the same with apple I have never had improved battery life on any phone samsung or apple through software, why? your guess is as good as mine, all I do know is samsung has very good battery's minus the note 7 lol
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
and when I say good batteries I mean they last a long time before needed to replaced, as for battery life its bloody awful lucky to get 1 day
sarasphotobox
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
oh right ok cool. I just feel since one UI 3.0 has caused teething issues I mean this is insane Google play services is not right running overnight and 100-95% what Is that about even iPhones don't do it. I know Android iOS both are different software platforms but still
0 Likes
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
that's really weird mine has been fine it's now on one ui 3.1 androids do have a worse standby time, I only find my Google play services uses alot of battery when I'm on the move and I think that's because my Google maps shares location with family, I have always found samsung battery life bad tho, I had an iPhone 11 Pro which would last me 7 hours screen time would go to bed with maybe 25% wake up to 20% with my s20 its completely dead by 8pm and if you leave it over night is will lose about 18% but to be fair I do use the AOD, I wouldn't go back to apple tho as they have too many bugs, I like samsung but they need to get to grips with battery life, it uses more battery than my bloody tesla!
sarasphotobox
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
yes I agree Google play services but this is beyond insane I'm on one UI 3.0 seriously why can't Samsung fix up what devicdu. got I have S10+
0 Likes
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
mine is an S20 5G used to have the S10 plus was a good handset, yea there is something wrong if yours is draining very fast mine is just down to heavy used and typical samsung battery life but sounds like there is an issue with the software on yours
sarasphotobox
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
definitely software
0 Likes
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
yea phone itself will be fine alot of s10 users have complained as have s21 users s20 users seem to have got away with it, hopefully and update will get pushed out soon
sarasphotobox
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
no s21 users have had same issues battery so it's definitely the UI
0 Likes