Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gear S2 watch too old?

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 01:12 AM)
Jen57
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So I have received my S10+ today, and I'm in the process of setting it all up... But when I try to connect my Gear S2, it doesn't appear on the list of available devices and when I scan, the phone doesn't find it, either. Is the watch too old now? How can I make the phone find it? Kinda peed off about this, I wasn't planning on buying a new smartwatch, this one is perfectly fine for my needs. 😒

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Dawg11
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My gear 2 and S2 pair without issue on my Galaxy S10e. I wear my gear 2 daily to turn on all the Samsung TVs in the workplace. (Boy I wish Samsung would have a limited edition model with a IR blaster) It's also cool to take pictures from the gear 2 and when I return to my mobile device the pictures transfer to my  S10e

0 Likes
MarkeyLemons
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

if you try and use the Gear S2 with the wireless charger on the back of the S2, it does not work, because that feature did not become available until the gear S3, so the wireless charging will not work on the Gear S2 with the galaxy S10 plus, only the charger that came with the Gear S2 will work with it, 

0 Likes