Did you mean: 

Original topic:

galaxy s10

(Topic created on: 18-12-2020 09:40 PM)
bracken
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'm loosing the will to live with this, im not receiving any emails at all ive tried literally everything can anybody help? Please 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hey @bracken , I'm here to help. Can you tell me what email provider and app are you using? 

0 Likes
bracken
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'm using the Samsung email app and have done for years and it's hotmail, I do know this morning my email was hacked so ive changed password etc but still nothing
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Thanks @bracken , most email providers have recently changed the way their customers can access their emails using an app such as Samsung Email so that is why you are unable to log in to your account using your old password. In order to gain access to your email you will need to sign in to your account using a web browser. You may need to generate an app specific password and use this to sign into your account rather than your usual password.

0 Likes
bracken
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
tessm how do I do it using web browser sorry for sounding thick im not good with these things🙈
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

No problem @bracken .You will need to log on to your email using a computer or you can try to do this by opening the email login page on the phone browser. 

0 Likes
bracken
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
so if I Google the Samsung email will that bring it up I dont have a computer
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

You don't need to sign in to the Samsung Email app @bracken  just the email provider one. This is accessible from Google by typing Hotmail (in this case). 

0 Likes
bracken
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
tessm I still can't do it 😪
0 Likes
Bamy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
have you tried outlook as its Hotmail might work for you