Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 07:04 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
Ah ok, I'm not so bothered I didn't get the code then.
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

Sorry for the million questions also...

When you get through, where does the discount for current phone trade in appear? As some one stated they panicked as was no extra discount on it

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
You don't get a discount if you are upgrading as your old phone pays off your previous 24 month agreement so that you can upgrade after only 12 months.
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

But im pretty sure I have less to pay on my next 12 months then the phone is worth. Id be better selling it, and paying it off 🤔

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
Maybe if you could be bothered to sell it privately, most phone buying companies are only offering about £300 now for a S9+ and that will only go down once the S10 is released.
0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

New Code for £50 Off: BY1-ZNWA-SLRW-4E57

0 Likes
Lovell100
Journeyman
Options

Amazing, cheers bud!

0 Likes
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

After being on the phone for an hour I couldn’t get my 50 pound off she also said the ear buds are for new customers only what a joke!!

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options

@Michaelolah wrote:

After being on the phone for an hour I couldn’t get my 50 pound off she also said the ear buds are for new customers only what a joke!!Screenshot_20190221-193111_Gmail.jpg

Not according to the upgrade email.

0 Likes
FoggyPWC
Journeyman
Options

To be honest I want the handset but agree that the buds offer only being for new customers seems like they are neglecting their most loyal customers, plus the thought of signing up for another two years at £40+ seems a little rich given how fast the S9+ dropped in price.  I think I will hold onto my S9+ for another year and get the s11+, the S10+ looks great but I will have to be patient.

0 Likes