Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 11:17 AM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
MartJos
Explorer
Options

screenshotAtUploadCC_1550747429311.png

Just spotted this

0 Likes
Shahid786
Apprentice
Options

Guarantee when we go on it will give you everything you want but delivery will be 3-4 weeks like apple do because they sold out there first batch for release day

0 Likes
Desire400
Explorer
Options
this wont be fixed today
0 Likes
Dillz97
Journeyman
Options

The screen has changed now. Before it just showed 'Upgrade'.

Now it says:

It's time to choose your new phone.
When you've made your choice, the next step is to tell us about the condition of your current phone. 

So I think it's slowly being updated right now for us.

Ke11
Journeyman
Options

I'm seeing that too, but if you hit the spot in the image where the upgrade button would be it still takes you to a broken page. 

I'd say stop refreshing for now and check again in an hour because all this traffic can't be helping get the page up. 

0 Likes
stvapuk
Pioneer
Options

Also with the S8 we got the VR headset, last year we got the S9 phone only, this year we get little choice, 4 weeks behind everyone else and I bet all the ear buds will be gone ... Upgrade Programme has little merit these days

Current phone : S22 Ultra 512gb / S10plus 1tb / iPhone 14 Pro Max 512gb
Returning Phone: S22 Ultra 512gd
Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options
<a href="givethisguysthebloodyupgradenow.samsung.com>Upgrade</a>
stvapuk
Pioneer
Options

Also with the S8 we got the VR headset, last year we got the S9 phone only, this year we get little choice, 4 weeks behind everyone else and I bet all the ear buds will be gone ... Upgrade Programme has little merit these days

Current phone : S22 Ultra 512gb / S10plus 1tb / iPhone 14 Pro Max 512gb
Returning Phone: S22 Ultra 512gd
0 Likes
Alekz66
Apprentice
Options

Seeing that 2 out of 3 colour options are sold out, I'll see, whether there will be an allocation bfor the "upgraders", if not, I'll jump the ship and buy Xiaomi Mi 9 instead. I was already contemplating it, but thought that I would upgrade for convenience. Not that convenient after all. Loyalty doesn't pay after all.

Voting with your wallet does.

Lembo
Navigator
Options

Very angry that their issue has caused this. It's like they are more concerned with new contracts than their loyal customers.

I will be complaining especially that it's sold out.

0 Likes